jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Kiss of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed)

Kiss of Midnight  - Lara Adrian Great introduction into the Midnight breeds world. I like how we are given snippets of info, not told it all in one go. I devoured this book in no time at all, not cos its a quick read, no its cos i couldn't put it down. With it being on my kindle, i had it in my hand all the time, even while out walking. Yes there are similarities between this & black dagger brotherhood books, but pushing that aside, it is still a great book, with twists & turns some i wasn't expecting, others i had kinda guessed. I love the mark they breedmates have, i try to imagine what it would look like, how it could be passed of as something else.