jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Biting Cold: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel

Biting Cold - Chloe Neill EVERYTHING STOPS FOR CHICAGOLAND VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We return to Chicago, to find Merit & Ethan on their way to find Mallory who is full of magic & wanting more. I for sure was so happy Ethan was back, even if he was behaving like an ass.

I want to start with congratulating Chloe Neill on yet another fabulous instalment from Chicagoland vampires. This series keeps getting better & better.

I have read this book in about 4 days, which for me is good going, i never wanted to put it down.

Its fast paced, its sexy, its funny & boy does it have fire!! Not only is Seth Tate & Mallory after the maleficium, the GP was on Cadogan house's back, for everything & anything. After Cabot's findings Darius, who gives Brits a bad name, we're not all pompous asses like him, comes in creating my problems.

The end was perfect, i so can't wait for House Rules, February will be here before i know it.