jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Lover Mine

Lover Mine - J.R. Ward Yet another fantastic book. really loving this series. Took me a while to get into book 1 & i am so glad i didn't give up. It is good to find out more about Darius & his connection with John Mathew & finally John got his female which i am happy about. I feel for Qhuinn as he is fighting feelings after it being drilled into him that they are wrong & that his destiny is to be mated with a female, Yet his cousin Saxton has been accepted for what he is & Blay's comfortable with himself too. Yet Blay & Qhuinn would be a lovely couple, i'm wondering if it'll happen. Payne got to see her brother whom she thought died at birth after being told this by her mother the scribe virgin. Payne would make one hell of a brother as will Xhex.

Can't wait to read the next book