jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #7)

Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #7) - Sherrilyn Kenyon I love Tabitha, she is random, impulsive, slightly annoying and the most amazing fighter. I liked this pairing, even though they pretend not to want anyone, they both craved love, to be accepted. Valerius is a little like your typical English gent (well what an English gent is portrayed as) the stiff upper lip, the not showing you emotions or letting anyone in. That is until he meets Tabitha.

This couple have so much to face, the fact that Tabitha's sister's husband hates Valerius, that most of the other dark hunters give him a wide berth. I actually cried when he got the water thrown over him for doing nothing more than walking down the street. It really wasn't his fault for what his family did to others. He had no choice really, when he did refuse, he got beaten too, strung up at one point too. His brothers wasn't so good to him, taking joy when their father beat him. There is another part in the book that i cried too, this one has had me crying the most. Too many people ''died'' in this book.

I do love this books, the only fault i have with this is i felt that the ending felt a little rushed. But that said, the couples do pop up in other books, giving a little more info. I like that the books are all linked & interwoven.

Looking forward to the next Dark hunter book. I can't believe i never heard of them before. I would recommend them to anyone who loves vampire books