jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

The Ex Games (The Ex Games, #1)

The Ex Games (The Ex Games, #1) - J.S. Cooper,  Helen    Cooper OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have you done to me. JS Cooper and Helen Cooper you have planted a seed within my mind, i want and need more.

Now this is a novella, a short story, but don't let that put you off. This book is ram packed full of everything you need or wanted. Honestly its not missing anything but i do need part II and quickly.

Anyway on to the book.

Brandon Hastings meets Katie Raymond on her first night out in the big Apple and she'd not been one for drinking alcohol and got drunk rather quickly. Katie was waiting for her friends outside a club that is when Brandon saw her. Things moved very quickly and Katie spun a small lie that escalated into a larger one, one that quickly began to spiral out of control.As always with lies they have a tendency to catch up with you.

Now seven years later, all grown up and manager of Marathon Corps New York, for all of a month when she is told she has to go on an orientation weekend and guess who's the new CEO..... yep, the one and only Brandon Hastings. Katie hopes not to bump into him over the weekend. She knew she'd hurt him and she had been broken hearted too but it was seven years ago, things will have changed and there is a big chance he won't recognize her, she was merely a girl pretending to be a woman back then.

Yet first loves, aren't that easy to forget or get over.

I can't wait for the next part