jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Justice (New Species, #4)

Justice (New Species, #4) - Laurann Dohner This one annoyed me a little as both Justice and Jessie was so damn stubborn. Justice was too stuck in the ''i am the leader of my kind, the face for them, someone to look up to'' Jessie won't give up on him. She is a feisty one and doesn't take no for an answer. In a way i do admire her and the way she won't give up. Yeah i did think she was easy and a little gullible but i was wrong. There was times i hated Justice. Times i thought that Jessie was letting herself down.

I was surprised at the new species from #5 reacted how they did. I couldn't believe what they was willing to do. Yes i can understand where they was coming from, what the humans did to them was wrong, so very wrong but not all humans are against new species.

I loved how Jessie's father reacted to the news. I loved how happy he was and that his daughter's happiness was his first priority.