jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Love doesn't always run smoothly

Rhett in Love - J. S. Cooper

Rhett in Love is the sequel to the New York Times Bestseller Rhett, but can be read as a standalone book.

Rhett and Clementine are now living together but things aren't going as smoothly as they both thought it would like. As neither of them has been in a relationship. It was always going to be tough for them. Only been together a few months and already living together, but not wanting to be parted.

I did feel that is would be tough on Clementine more as she'd never really had a boyfriend. She'd not had all the experience that Rhett had had. Yet she never resented any of it. Yet she was having thoughts if going from friends to lovers had been a good idea.

Sometimes i did feel she let Rhett walk all over her and Rhett used sex to solve all the problems. Rhett wanted to be the single guy at times, wanted to be able to eye up other woman, like going to a strip club, yet couldn't accept that Clementine had a guy as an assignment partner. Yes Holden was attracted to Clementine. But Rhett should trust Clemmie as she does him.

Overall it was a good read. I am left wondering what Rhett's mom's issues was, why did she leave him? why did he feel she never loved him or that he wasn't good enough for her?