jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Another awesome encounter with one of my favourite series. Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Niell

Blood Games - Chloe Neill

Absolutely awesome. Chloe has done it again. She keeps on bring more and more with each Chicagoland vampires book she writes.

I love Merit and Ethan, love Luc and Lindsey. Love Mallory and Catcher. How can i not? Every single character that is in each book is needed and so so believeable.

Merit hasn't been a vampire very long and already she has saved Chicago more times then she'd like to remember and yet still vampires are the first to be blamed.

There is a murderer on the rampage and Merit has to give her time to help solve it even though there is other matters to be dealt with, like what the GP, well Darius, as Ethan has challenged him for the rule of the GP and all vampires but nothing ever runs smoothly.

Sometimes your past doesn't stay where it should and sometimes it comes back to try to bite your ass.

Yes someone from Ethan's past comes back. Someone he'd rather not see. Nicole Heart.

This had a very surprising ending one i did not see coming and it had be gasping.

I do not trust Nicole Heart. I do not trust her one iota.

I can not wait for the next book. Dark Debt, 180 days March 3 2015. So long to wait. But they are always worth the wait. Always