jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Taming My Prince Charming - J. S. Cooper

Taming my prince charming is part two of a three part series.

Lola and Xavier are in Romerius continuing their debacle of a fake engagement. Lola meets Xavier's family and friends yet doesn't feel like she belongs there. I instantly didn't like Violeta, she was a bitch from the word go. Tarquin i did like, he seems sweet and genuine. He seemed very excited to meet Lola.

At times Lola feels out of her depth and totally out of her comfort zone. I will say at times i did think Xavier was a jerk and treated Lola like she was beneath him. On that note i do feel Lola accepted things too easily but.... she did not always drop to her knees (or her panties) at the click of Xavier's fingers. In many way Lola is a strong woman and is not scared to say what she thinks or feels.

I sort of, kinda guessed what type of club Xavier was going to take Lola to but it was quiet what i thought it was going to be. I had a feeling that Violeta was going to do something to humiliate Lola but she stooped way low to do it and she's ended up losing out.

It ended on a major cliffhanger. I was like.......WHAT?? No you can't stop there, seriously. JS Cooper you are killing me!!

I do want to add that i was a little annoyed to find out it was now a three part series. But and i did say BUT..... i can kinda, sorta understand.Sometimes writing doesn't always go how we intended and it can and does take us in all sorts of directions and sometimes all the author can do is follow.

Over all i really enjoyed the book and i am really looking forwards to Keeping my prince charming.