jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Finding My Prince Charming - J.S. Cooper

Where do i start??? Hmmmm, okay, i've got it.

Xavier is an arrogant, egotistical ass with a prince status, who uses his good looks and power over woman, who in turn normally drop at his feet. Until Lola, she is different, she has a smart sharp mouth and gives as good as she gets but she is also lead by her heart, she allows Xavier's power to swamp her, to turn her into mush. That said, she is still a strong woman who knows her own mind. Mostly.

Sometimes the females in stories annoy me as they act one way and say one thing then suddenly they drop their panties. Lola is not like that, as long as Xavier doesn't touch or kiss her.

I do think she acts weak willed as she agrees to go away with him for a weekend. A slightly crazy and reckless thing to do.Again her heart is ruling her head. She is young and wanting to explore the world.

I am looking forward to book 2. There will be a few revelations, some truths to be told.How will Lola feel when she finds out what he did?