jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Cover reveal...cover reveal
Cover reveal...cover reveal

I am so pleased to bring you................................

Rhett by JS Cooper Cover Reveal & Blurb

Have you met Rhett Madison?

I’m Rhett.

I'm cocky because I can be. I’ve got it all: the looks, the money, the endurance. I'm the guy that every girl wants to be with, yet none of them have ever been able to tie me down.

I don’t do love. I don't do relationships. And I sure as hell will never do marriage.

I'm all about the fast life and everything that entails. There’s a different woman in my bed every week. My friends are jealous of me. My enemies envy me. Everyone wants my life. And everything in my life is absolutely perfect.

Until the day she told me she was moving away. She’s my best friend. She was my first kiss in grade school. We share everything with each other. We never dated because I don’t love her. I don’t care that she’s moving. I don’t care that she’s moving for a guy. I don’t care because I don’t love her. I don’t do love.

I’m Rhett and I don’t let anything get me down. Then one night changed everything and everything I thought I knew was called into question.

All of a sudden, being Rhett ddidn'tmean so much anymore.

Add Rhett on Goodreads here:

Join J. S. Cooper's Mailing List to receive Rhett teasers here:http://jscooperauthor.com/mailing-list/