jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Kissing Sin (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 2)

Kissing Sin - Keri Arthur Really am enjoying this series. so so glad that i have the next book so i don't have to wait for it to be released. It is so action packed keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am loving the way we're getting to know the characters,how they develop, how we find out about Riley & her twin/pack-mate Rhoan how they was treated just because they what they call half-breeds. Their relationship is strong not only due to them being twins & pack-mates but because they understand what happen to them being thrown from their pack discarded like rubbish, no matter how much you tell people they can't truly understand unless you've experienced it.