jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Bound to Shadows (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 8)

Bound to Shadows - Keri Arthur Really loved this series & in a way i'm kinda gutted i'm on the last book. I am hoping that Riley gets her happy ending, god if anyone deserves it she does (please no spoilers thanks) As she says fate & her don't go hand in hand, No more like fate hates her BIG time. In bound to shadows Riley again has to choose between her lover Quinn & her so call soul mate Kye, I never trusted Kye not one little bit. He's shifty & out for himself & himself only He is, his only concern oh & money. what he wants he gets,that includes Riley but she won't give everything to him, no way she hates him. Which only makes Kye want her more. I really felt for Riley as she was so torn her soul wants to be with Kye she tries her best to fight it.