jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

SPOILER ALERT!

Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 4)

Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill Again Merit is called upon to sort out a crisis in the city & it's getting messy, human are getting hurt. vamps are acting out...well like vamps.......but who is doing it? who is it that wants all this chaos? This time it really tests Merit as she has to call upon RG & is betrayed again by someone who she thought wouldn't.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Sorry but this is going to have spoilers as i can't write it without saying how upset i am with the fact Ethan's dead...killed by Celina. I so upset i'm crying as i wanted Merit & Ethan to be together have a happy ever after.........is that too much to ask? i suppose it was then.

A very good read even if i'm really upset by the outcome i can only hope that Mallory uses her magic to bring Ethan back....ohh is that even possible...I do believe that Merit finally did realise she couildn't fight the attraction between her & Ethan quite possibly they was going to be together.

One words sums it up GUTTED!!