jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 5)

Drink Deep - Chloe Neill ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of my favourite vampire series. I was so torn,wasn't sure i wanted to read a book without Ethan in it. I put it off as long as i could, thinking maybe, just maybe, Merit will be all right. I was so glad i did read it. It was wonderful to know she hadn't just moved on & forgotten him. He was in her every thought night & day. She missed him so much it hurt. When she had a decision to make she called on what Ethan would of done. Even taking a new partner she felt she was betraying his memory.

The storyline was gripping, even though i kinda guessed who it was but got it wrong on the reason. Merit was sent on a wild goose chase. Not only by Tate but everyone of the sups, they all blame someone else. It had me on the edge of my seat. Merit seems to of gained someone back but lost someone else in return. A double edged sword so to speak.

So many unanswered qustions
Will they be able to find & save Mallory? me? i sincerely hope so. is Ethan a 'zombie'a monster? a familiar for Mallory to control?. Why was Merit's dad being so charitable? what is going on in Navarre House? Am i looking forward to the next book? HELL YEAH