jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Everlasting (Immortals)

Everlasting  - Alyson Noel What can i say??? I really enjoyed this series & i'm sad that it's ended. Following Damen & Ever through the years & all their different lives. They had so many lives, so many times they fell in love, yet they never managed to be together, never managed that final step. This was so brilliant, i didn't want to put it down, it had me on edge of my seat.

Yet again Damen & Ever want to find the antidote, so they can be together, like they've always wanted. But it's not going to be that easy, it never has been easy for them. Ever, has a journey to go on, will she take it? will she find perfect happiness? Will she be with Damen or is Jude her destiny?
Everything is revealed, sorted out. Lives will never be the same again.

To me, i think it's a perfect & fitting ending to one of my favourite series. I have really enjoyed following Ever & Damen, through all their lives, their different guises. I honestly feel that i've travelled with them. In a way i have. Been right there at side of them, experiencing it all, the highs the lows.