jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Fall of Night

Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires, #14) - Rachel Caine ~~~~~~~~~MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are reunited with our gang but this time they're not in Morganville. Claire has been given special permisson to go to MIT uni, she's always wanted to, it was where she'd wanted to go before
she came to Morganville, her parents had thought a smaller town would be safer for her. How wrong was they?

It is a bittersweet parting as Claire had been accusted of having an affair with Micheal but it had been a lie told to them by an enermy in order to cause tension and mistrust within the group, it had worked. Shane had believed the lie, it broke Claire's heart he hadn't trusted her. So she wanted this parting to be certain that she wanted to be with Shane.

Once in Boston, Claire met up with an old friend Liz, she wasn't quiet as Claire had remembered her, Claire was going to stay with Liz. Claire tried to fit in, yet she somehow felt out of place. Meeting her new mentor Dr Anderson, they was to work on some projects together & work on Claire's machine Vlad.

Things don't go quiet to plan, not everyone is as ''nice and honest'' as they seem. Shane follow's Claire to Boston, keeping out of sight as much as possible, taking a job at a bar. Myrnin also follow, did he suspect something a miss? Or was he just missing Claire?

As always Rachel Caine has done a fantastic job, a bit of a risky move to take our gang away from Morganville but you need not worry as it worked brilliantly. Yes trouble does seem to follow our hero's around but is it really their fault? or do they just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

who or what are the Daylighters? are our gang in more peril now they have returned to Morganville?

The 5th November is such a long way away. The very last Morganville book is out then, my bittersweet pill. This has been one of my favorite vampire series & i will be very said to see it finish. Recently i was lucky enough to meet Rachel & have my book signed. She is a very funny lady who had one wicked sense of humour, i will look forward to reading her other books.