jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Reflected in You (Crossfire, Book 2)

Reflected in You  - Sylvia Day Can two broken damaged people find love with each other? Will they get their happily ever after? The deserve it just like anyone else. The are both survivors, they are living proof that there is something to live for, to fight for.

This book has put me through the wringer, my emotions are all over the place. At points in the book i was screaming at Eva to walk away, to save herself any more pain. I didn't understand why she held on, why she stayed. In parts i hated Gideon for how he was treating her, specially since he need what she'd been through and how fragile she was. Yet there was more to come, there was a twist, one i never saw coming (again!!) i am not so good at guessing or fore seeing twists.

Overall i have enjoyed this book, i will read the final one, i am looking forward to it. i will probably read other books by Sylvia Day.