jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson Guardian, #9) - Keri Arthur *****This may contain spoilers*****

What can i say....so many emotions are running through me at this moment, utter happiness, to utter sadness, sadness as the series has ended but happiness for Riley. I even cried both with joy & sadness.

wow i am so happy that Riley got her happy ending. Not only Riley, but Quinn,Rhoan,Liander & she's going to be a mom she deepest wish, her dream. They are their own pack, a brand new beginning.

This is the best ending to a wondrous, heart-stopping series,one that i will read again. All the loss ends tied up. The beat, Rhoan & Riley, Blake & his tyrant hold over the Jenson pack for the better, the Jenson pack can go on to bigger & better things,they have a future. So does Riley having sworn herself to Quinn, he was there all along the one she should be with, the one how always loved her.

I recommend this series to everyone.I can not rate this high enough & can't believe i had it sat on my book shelf for months before reading it.(shame on me)