jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Soul Deep (Breeds, #5)

Soul Deep (Breeds, #5) - Lora Leigh WOW!!!! This is one hell of a read, quick, i read it in a day, but it left nothing out. This was a lit different, neither Amanda or Kiowa knew what the mating heat would be like, Kiowa hadn't every heard of it. All he knew was that as he watched over Amanda he fell in love with her, knew he would protect her. What he didn't know was kissing her would send the mating heat into over drive.

I loved both the characters, loved seeing them both develop. There was a welcomed return to Cassie, Dash & Elizabeth, not huge parts but they was there. I have such a soft spot for Cassie, she is a wonderful little girl, i hope she gets her own book at some later date.