jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5)

Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5) - Sherrilyn Kenyon I still can't believe i have only just recently found these books. I mean come on, they are freaking awesome!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so happy with the way things turned out. Yes i'm a sucker for a happy ending. I have just found out i have read this out of order. This is book 5 *rolls eyes* i'm such an idiot.

Dark hunter, Wulf is an ancient Viking warrior, after centuries of been alone, forgotten by almost everyone after 10 minutes of him leaving them. Wulf was lonely & thought it was what he deserved. That was till he saved Cassandra from the Daimons who had attacked her & her body guard Kat & friends in a club. Cassandra runs out to say thank you & he kisses her with such passion. To begin with she wonders why she's outside but shrugs it off. A few days later she starts to remember stuff, little piece of information starts coming back & she wants to find him. They meet him their dreams, begin to grow close sharing secrets, being intimate. Yet things don't go quiet to plan, they both think the other has used them & played them for their own enjoyment. But that couldn't be further from the truth.

I enjoyed this one (read out of order) as its not your conventional love story, it has twists & turns that i never expected. It had me laughing (a little) gasping (a lot) & crying (loads & loads, weeping like a baby) it is a very emotional book.