jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #6; Were-Hunter, #3)

Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #6; Were-Hunter, #3) - Sherrilyn Kenyon I simply adore these books. For me they have it all, the fight, the romance, the drama. Vane is adorable so is Fang & Fury.

Bride McTierney has just been dumped via FedEx. There's not much that could ease such a broken heart until Vane Kattalakis wanders into her shop and her life. Their whirlwind affair feels too good to be true.

Deadly and tortured, Vane Kattalakis isn't what he seems. Most women lament that their boyfriends are dogs. In Bride's case, hers is a wolf. A Were-Hunter wolf. Wanted dead by his enemies, Vane isn't looking for a mate. But the Fates have marked Bride as his. Now he has three weeks to either convince Bride that the supernatural is real or he will spend the rest of his life neutered - something no self-respecting wolf can accept...

But how does a wolf convince a human to trust him with her life when his enemies are out to end his? In the world of the Were-Hunters, it really is dog-eat-dog. And only one alpha male can win.

The main character is a were-hunter who has magic. Both literally and personally. His personalty builds up as the book progresses, i like how the story builds the pace is just right. A chance meeting sparked his interest in Bride. After finding her store, he's desire for her takes over & they make love in her store. Day's later a strange mark appears on both their hands. But his need for her well being, and his self doubt of his worthiness make you wish that our male partners could care as much for us. The sizzling love scenes are hot, graphic,and filled with just that, love.
I have found that all characters in Sherrilyn Kenyon books are alive and give a great sense of depth. If you like not just romance and hot sex but a story with real people with real problems then this is a book for you.