jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Dangerous Games (Tempting SEALs, #2)

Dangerous Games (Tempting SEALs, #2) - Lora Leigh I did enjoy this book. I felt there was a decent story line. One that i suppose could be believable. The characters was well developed, easy to like and to bond with. What is bugging me is, the Morganna is in more than one sense a strong woman, not depended on a man. Yet at only a click of Clint's fingers or more the sound of his zip, she's weak at the knees. Can love survive that long? Can a need for that one person be kept alive for years, waiting and hoping that one day that person will actually notice you? Maybe its me, maybe i am too cynical. The only other Lora Leigh books i have read (to date) are her Breeds series, i know those are about people who have been genetically altered, which is totally different in some ways yet similar in other. Will i read the others in this series? more than likely, i want to know what or who is next, there is unanswered questions, who does Diego have captive? what is in Grant's secret journal? I will have to read to find out.