jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #8)

Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #8) - Sherrilyn Kenyon What can i say about this book. I loved it, i hated it, i wanted to throw it, which was stupid as its on my kindle and throwing it isn't a good idea.

Overall i really do love this series. Sherrilyn is one hell of a writer. She has had me in on an emotion roller coaster.

After what Danger and Alexion had been through and how they had come to love each other i am happy for what they have got. No it might not be perfect but at least they've got each other. And that's all that matters

I do hope we get to see more of Simi's sister, Xirena, i want to see how their relationship develops. I love Simi and i am sure i will love Xirena too.