jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

I absolutely loved this book and read it in a day. Its not very often i get to read a book in a day. I have been wanting to read this for a few day now and decided today was the day.

This is a cute love story. Yeah it could be a little clich├ęd, with the bad boy who doesn't want a relationship, doesn't want love, the girl who would never fall for a bad boy falls for him, then thinks she can change him,but so what? who cares? I enjoyed it and what's not to love.

At points i did wonder what Zane's deal was with Braydon, i honestly thought he was just jealous and thought if he wasn't happy then no one else could be either. I really enjoyed getting to see Zane's caring side, the side hardly anyone gets to see and no one know. That was until he meet Lucky, she is a happy-go-lucky girl, working hard to put herself though school. Zane offers her a opportunity that she finds hard to resist, or is it Zane she can't resist?

I am looking forward to reading The Last Husband.