jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Harmony's Way (Breeds, #8)

Harmony's Way (Breeds, #8) - Lora Leigh As i have mentioned a few times. I love the breeds books. I love how they make me feel. I have laughed, cried, gasped and shouted as i have read this book.

Harmony is one hard ass, she knows how to look after herself and she will do it by any means possible. She was an assassin going by the name of Death, she killed to escape the labs and killed those who escaped justice. It was what she was bred for, killing. During her time in the labs she took innocent lives but it wasn't her fault, she was told they was bad people and she was no more than a child. She can't be help accountable for things she was forced to do.

Lance is a child of the earth. He has been waiting for Harmony for a long time. He'd loved her before he'd even met her. He is a police sheriff a law enforcer. A mating made in hell? Or one of pure logic? one who runs against the law and one who is the law. In order to stop running against the law is to learn how to work with it.

The story is filled with sex, these books are erotica after all. I feel that it is a huge part of the story but its not the only part, there is plenty of other things happening. Like Jonas' search for the first Leo.The fact that the sanctuary has a spy, how can someone really go against their own kind. I hope to find some answers in the next book. I want to know who Dane and Ryan are, are they breeds? was they conceived in a lab or in the womb. On to the next book.