jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

The Other Side of Love (Forever Love, #4) - J.S. Cooper LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. OH did i tell you i loved it? I did? just to be sure i will say it again. I L.O.V.E I.T

I promise no spoilers.

So we are back with the Beaumont boys and Lucky. Here we will find the answer to many questions that was left unanswered in the last husband.Like why was Zane and Noah's mom acting like she didn't know Zane? Where had Noah been? Could the boys re-build their shattered relationship, be the brothers they once was?

I love how close they are, how they can be openly affectionate with each other. The pace the story went at was good, neither fast or slow, it built up the tension at a good speed. There are a couple of revelations one i guessed but the other.... NO way, i never saw that one coming and i literally gasped and sat staring at my kindle, like it was laughing at me. I love the Johnsons' They have a genuine love and are so welcoming. I would love to know more about them.

I am looking forward to Zane and Lucky's first Christmas, hope to find out more about Noah and his love life