jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Crazy Beautiful Love (The Martelli Brothers #1)

Crazy Beautiful Love (The Martelli Brothers #1) - J.S. Cooper WOW!! I loved this book. A tale of love and hope. A story of right and wrong. Yet not by the ones you think.

This book took me on one helluva ride. My emotions have been ripped, pulled and stretched to the limit. I got whiplash from both Maddie and Logan with their emotions. I can understand why Logan had a hard time trusting and believing in Maddie and her feelings for him, he hadn't seen much of love or trust, not now his dad's a drunk and his mom is no longer with them but i still think what he did to her at the party was a little mean. I know he never got the invite so he didn't know of her plans but still, she loved him and he should of had a little more faith in her. He was hurting and he wanted Maddie to feel how hurt he was.

Never did i guess it was the mayor who was behind the whole stolen car racket. That was an awesome twist. Who better to be the ring leader of an illegal operation than a man in high power and is trusted. I mean i should of done as Logan never got caught stealing them. But nope it never once occurred to me. I did think that maybe Joey had a bent policeman in with him or he was a part of a larger ring that was based away from where he lived and he was just a small cog.

I had an inkling that all was not as it seemed with the Bugatti. It all seemed too good to be true and it was. I was happy they didn't get caught getting the Bugatti from the garage.

This book has so much to it, its not just a simple love story or a tragic tale. It is about over coming adversary, becoming more than you wished for. To rise up and stand tall and proud.