jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Valiant (New Species, #3)

Valiant (New Species, #3) - Laurann Dohner I adore these books. Once i start reading them i can't stop.

I think i love Valiant and Tammy. Tammy was so brave. She was kidnapped twice. Both times she was rescued by Valiant. On both occasions she was taken by some males who was going to take her to 'the doctor' who wanted to find out if another new species would breed with her as she'd already been with one. The first time, Tammy was kidnapped from a bar, it was witnessed by the pastor and he alerted the police who called in the new species. They didn't manage to get her out of the woods when they was found and dealt with.

The second time she was taken, a trusted human took her to the hate group. Tammy was thrown in a cage with a unfreed new species. Instead of screaming and panicking she stayed calm and talked to him. It worked. She even helped 927, i hope he picks a cool name, maybe Hero, i like Hero. It would suit him as he did keep Tammy safe. I loved how Tammy puts Valiant in his place. There is no one else who would be able to do that, no one else would dare.

These are great reads, even if they do touch on hard story lines.