jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4)

Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4) - Sherrilyn Kenyon I had forgotten how much i loved the Dark Hunter books. They're sexy, funny and have plenty of drama.

We had seen Wren briefly in previous books but we didn't know much about him. He is an extremely rare Tigarian Katagaria. He is half snow leopard and half white tiger. He is also anti-social and reclusive.

Marguerite Godoeau has spent her lifetime trying to please her politician father. But has come to the recent conclusion that she wants her freedom. Missing her friend Nick Gautier who was a voice of reason in her insane life, she goes to Nick's favorite bar, Sanctuary.

From the moment he sees her, Wren is completely captivated by Marguerite. Compelled, he follows after her and starts a most forbidden courtship. Wren knows he has no business with a human. He has too many enemies as it is. Yet he can't seem to let go of the only thing in his life that means something to him. Through enemies, both human and other, they have to learn to stand together or be devoured.

I loved how they slowly fell in love, how they came to need each other. I too fell in love with them both. Maggie is not as weak, she is strong and feisty. Wren has never had feelings for a woman before. He knows its wrong to have feelings for a human but he can't help who he's attracted to. Things aren't easy for either of them. Not only do they have to deal with the sanctuary but there is Maggie's father too. He is a politician in the public eye. Their relationship is doomed before it has started.

Yet when things go wrong for Wren, he has only one place to go and its the last place he wants to go. Maggie's house. When he's true nature is revealed instead of running, Maggie cares for him, watching over him while he can't look after himself. He's never had anyone care for him before.

People want Wren dead, they are conspiring against him. Maggie has vowed to stay by his side, to help him clear his name. To show everyone he is innocent of all charges. People thing maggie is blinded by love but she is the only one who really knows Wren, she sees the real him not the one he wants people to see.