jezzy

J-J

I love reading and i will read, well, try, just about any book. My favourite genre is paranormal. Yep i am a huge fan of vampires. Recently i have started reading romance novels. I also enjoy erotica novels, the likes of 50 shades, the crossfire series.

Much more recent i have discovered indie authors and i am enjoying reading their books.

My motto is :- Read what you love, Love what you read!!

JS Cooper
JS Cooper
***TEASER TUESDAY***

“I’ll help you.” He sighed. “Let me help you.” His fingers lingered on my waist for a few seconds and then along my arms to my wrists. He grabbed my hands and played with the rope for a few seconds and then looked back up, into my eyes. “I have you in the palm of my hands,” he whispered softly and leaned toward me.
“What do you mean by that?” I whispered back at him, my stomach jumping as his fingers brushed my wet hair away from my face.
“Nothing.” He shook his head. “I’m just saying, I could do what I wanted to you right now, but all I’m doing is saving you. I hope you’ll trust me after this.”
“Untie me and I’ll trust you.” I nodded, unblinking.
“Can I get a kiss as well?” His eyes sparkled as his lips came dangerously close to mine.
“What?” I closed my eyes and waited to feel his lips on mine.

Are you ready??